.

Monday, August 28, 2006

... about things that interest me

All of us have things that interest us. It might be weird, but hell yah; we find it interesting!
For me, i have a few ... and i'd like to share it with the rest of the world!!!! Actually, i used to think my interests are weird(one of it anyway), but now they seem not so weird after all...

INTEREST No. 1
Reading celebrity gossips

Yaaa...ya... who doesn't enjoy a lil gossip now and then? Well.. some mornings... OKOK!! Almost every morning i read celebrity gossips. woot woot... I find that reading about them makes me realise, they are also human after all, they have their bad hair day, bad make-up day, they make mistakes, and lastly, they're dumb. HAHA. no la.... with all the money in the world, they can get pretty lonely too sometimes. Also, kenot go out and lepak lepak like us.. so overall, i just read it for purposes of entertainment value. Of course, i read gossips after reading about the main headlines. Sure la.. world happenings are also important ma.. chewaaa... seriously.

INTEREST No. 2
Thinking about things that does not involve me
Ya.. busybody right? Hmmmm ... maybe i appreciate the essence of the situation. I dunno wor.. it's like this, i'll put myself iiinto people's shoes and think what would i do or react if i was in their shoes. Aigh, this one got pro and cons. Pro is we actually consider people's feelings before we say or do anything and the con is urm, get carried away. hahaaa... i try to imagine the most heroic or most gaya way to handle the situation. Think only la harrr, not execute. If people actually ask my opinion, then i will act out or tell them the entire dialogue ... so free right? Maybe i should be a script writer -__-

INTEREST No. 3
Watching clothes dry
Does anyone has this same interest as me?? Tell me i'm not the only one!!! I discovered this side of myself after i started washing my own clothes. I find it SOOOOOOO satisfying after all the hard work of scrubbing, etc etc then i finally dry it *__*
And watching it dry is so relaxing. Not stand there the whole day la.. gila meh!!! Just like; ya know.. stealing glances...looking at the wind blowing it gently.. the sun shiningggg... aaaaahhhh~
maybe i have a secret desire to open a laundry ... well... if i do, it'd look like this:


allll naturaleeeeeee.... @__@ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 comment(s):

Ahhh! Now I know where to send my underwear to!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

watching clothes dry!?! LOL!

stealing glances...looking at the wind blowing it gently.. the sun shiningggg... aaaaahhhh~

wahahhahahaa! and no, i dont share the same fetish. lol!

By Blogger aL, at 11:52 PM  

Ugh, layu ... who teach you people send underwear to laundry wan.. Anyhue, do you want it ironed like mr Bean's? ha HAh

By Blogger laBBu_Qhi, at 11:23 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home