.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

... where i was re-united with my childhood friEnD

INTRODUCING ... ... KING MASTER BRICK GAME!!! jenG JENG JENGGGGGG

Hello. I would like to introduce Mr. King Master. Mr King Master has about 20-25 games to provide me with entertainment whenever i'd like him to. Hihi ... *__* I found Mr. King Master while i was searching for some gifts this week at MyDin store with the girls. And guess wad? He costs only RM 2.90!!!

Sigggghhhh~some would think, whats the big deal? Veeeellllll ... when i was in primary school, i once had a Brick game just like this one. I had to beg and beg my dad to purchase one for me. It was my companion for all the times i was lonely - that time i was the only child. Then one day ... ... it fell into a bucket of water. And it died ... it just DIED, without saying goodbye to me!!!

HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!! so now ... i've got a replacement, so varrd if its 10 years later? You're still my friend, Mr. King Master, except this is not really him ... maybe its his clone or something .. hmmm...

Ooooohhh la laaaaa~~check him ouT!!!

With all the new technology games developed (eg PS2, PC Games) nobody would bother much with "lapuk" games like this anymore. Somehow, i still have a soft spot for this game. At times, simplicity is the best :-)

So, i think me and my housemates now have something to do when we are in the toilet. akakaka...

5 comment(s):

It has 58 games la mak cik... and don't hog the toilet ah!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

**cis

By Blogger laBBu_Qhi, at 1:59 PM  

so no wonder you guys spend such a long time in the toilet. Who would have thought?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

but the box says 2004 in 1 !!! so tipu right.. hehehehhehehe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 PM  

kids, it's rm2.90. what do you expect?
HahahHAhahhAHhHAhHAh

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home