.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

... with birthday celebration Pt. 1

IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY NIGHTttttttttt ....
A GROUP OF GIRLS AND BANANAS HEADED OUT TO ... SOULed OUT ... to CELEBRATE ... THE TRIBE QUEEN SAKAI's BIRTHDAY ON THE EVE ...

And this is the result ...

It was a really fun outing!! :D They made me wear this erm...my "crown" on my head. Its candles (fake ones ler) spelling out H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y. Tung went out rounding Hartamas on foot to find a birthday cake for me not knowing there's a bakery right next to it. -__-" walk one big round only found out; but i really appreciate it! Thanks, luV :>

My uni housemates + some high school fren + their bf + some guy frens and me are still as close as ever. I guess cos we all from Seremban. All is talk crap wan(except likai who's from KL but he talks crap too). HAHAHAHA ... To the girls who shared all my Uni good and bad days, thanks so much... i love all of you :-)

Its been a long way since our Uni days, i don't feel old .. but then again, Sept marked my one year working anniversary. Has it really been a year? Did i grow much? Did i mature? Am i still the same? Can't help but think. These people all remind me of one stage in my life ... though there were bad assignment days and bitching around .. i grew and learned a lot.

Once again, thanks guys ... and keep the ball rolling~cheers!!! next stop -eLayNe's birthday!

AFTER DINNER THAT NIGHT, THE SAKAI WENT BACK HOME, KNOWING A BUNCH OF MONKEYS WILL BE THERE, ARE THEY ASLEEP YET, ARE THEY NOT ? ...jeng jeng jengg

This is the result ...


I went in da house, the two monkeys (Cynthia & Chings) buat tak tau ... then i went up ze bathroom to freshen up and monkey no. 1 (ching) ran up n ask:

monkey no 1: Oi, u in d toilet ah?!?

me : ya

monkey no 1: you long or not?

me : nola (brief answers cos thought they forgot :P )

monkey no 1: you .. YOU COME DOWN FASTER AH AFTER THIS!!! **footsteps heard of somewat like a giant running down the stairs *thump THUMP thump

then i came out of the toilet and can smell A LOT of candles burning. My gosh, are they going to sacrifice me in some ritual or what? HAAHAH.. then i went down and saw it ... beautiful ... gorgeous** They lit 8 candles and in the middle is the prettiest cake EVER (erm, some tapau choc cake). According to Cynthia, 8 cakes is 8 wishes for me... awwwwwww but she pretty much told me what to wish for .. so, ya ...

i love my ex and current housemates ... you guys are the best. These two monkey + Arvind + Bunju+ Tung celebrated with me at home. I thank Cynthia and Chings for waiting even though i was only back at 12.00 pm. Thank you.

Thank God for you guys!

tune in for Pt. 2 !!!!

8 comment(s):

Queen Sakai INDEED!!!
I said 8 wishes for 8 candles.. not cake la... HAHAHAHAHAHA..
HaPpY BiRtHDaYyy Baby Gene!!!
We Love you too =)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 PM  

oops** i meant candle :">

By Blogger laBBu_Qhi, at 2:47 PM  

selamat belated hari jadi ya! hahaha..

By Blogger aL, at 11:35 PM  

eh.. don't u mean 12AM?? not 12pm la... sakaiiiiii.. HEHHEHEHE

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM  

eh.. don't u mean 12AM?? not 12pm la... sakaiiiiii.. HEHHEHEHE

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM  

chingz, stop hogging comment space.
:p

part2part2part2part2part2!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

how you doing? happy belated bday~

By Blogger afser, at 6:23 AM  

AFSER " this is victor or vincent?"
@__@

and ching! stop pin pointing my mistake!!!! grrrr ...HIHIHIHI

By Blogger laBBu_Qhi, at 12:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home